COVID-19 Update in Durham NC
I hope that you and your families are all safe and well during these unprecedented times.
We have altered procedures to comply with all safety requirements pertaining to the coronavirus/COVID-19 as per Gov. Cooper and the CDC. They have been implemented to ensure your safety and must be strictly adhered to. They are as follows:
- If you have a fever or cold or flu-like symptoms, we will have to reschedule your appointment for another time. We will provide home care recommendations for you in the interim.
- If you have been in the vicinity of someone with corona virus/covid-19, your appointment will have to be rescheduled. We will provide home care recommendations for you in the interim.
- If you have been outside of North Carolina within the past three weeks, please notify the doctor/staff when scheduling your appointment.
- Patients will be seen on an appointment only basis. Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk-in patients at this time. Patients must be timely with their appointments so that we may ensure that they will be the only ones in the office during their scheduled time.
- This will allow us to follow social distancing guidelines and to have sufficient opportunity to sanitize the office between patient appointments.
- All patients are required to wear a mask/face covering to their appointment. You are also free to wear gloves or anything else that will make you comfortable.
- Patients are to remain in their cars upon arriving at the office. Simply call the office upon your arrival and we will greet you in the parking lot and escort you into the office.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the above as we strive to continue to serve our patients and keep everyone safe and healthy.
Appointment availability is as follows:
- Monday: 9am – 12 pm
- Tuesday: 3pm – 6pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 12pm
- Thursday: 9am – 12pm, 3pm – 6pm
- Friday: 9am – 12pm
To make an appointment simply leave a message on the office messaging service (919) 544-9355 and we will return your call to schedule your appointment or you may contact us through our website (www.durhamchiropractic.net) to schedule an appointment.
Stay well, stay safe. We will all continue to get through this together.
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Tuesday||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:00pm
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm|